COVID-19 Emergency Response
NAA recommends that guidance from CDC and other officials be treated seriously. At present, CDC prevention information includes:
• Wash hands often with soap and water for a minimum of 20 seconds. If soap and water are unavailable, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
• Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
• Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
• Stay home when you are sick.
• Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue away.
• Frequently clean and disinfect touched objects and surfaces.
NAA encourages all members and affiliates to monitor the situation and stay current with advice from CDC and public health officials.
Please call our COVID-19 Emergency Response Team 24/7 for immediate response (914) 245-3100
24 Hour Emergency Response
Turn to the experts at Eco Green Solutions for all your mold, flood, water, fire, smoke, and air quality restoration, damage, clean-up and insulation needs. With our 100% guarantee, we are the most-trusted full-service home and business environmental restoration company serving Westchester, Putnam, Dutchess, Rockland and Orange counties NY, as well as Fairfield County, CT. And our top-qualified team provides exceptional customer response and service, with our 24×7 Emergency Hotline and direct insurance billing support.